Farm Plates

Farm exemptions are available for your truck or trailer. If this is a transfer or the first time you are applying for farm plates you must complete a Farm Application.
You must have an Agricultural Exemption number from the Texas State Comptroller's Office to qualify for this exemption. 

You must provide proof of current AG/Timber Number at registration.