EFiling in Civil
Filing of New Case
- Please file all documents as lead documents so that they may receive a file-mark.
- There is no limit on Lead Documents when filing a new case.
- We require an Issuance Sheet to be filed when needing anything issued on a case. Expunction form for Issuance can be downloaded here.
- If you do not file an issuance sheet with your new case and are wanting issuance, we will refund the money for the issuance and will not prepare issuance until one is filed in our office. However, we will still accept the new case filing and process payment for the new case.
- We also require you to file ALL ORDERS in a separate envelope so it may be forwarded to the court for consideration.
- Each Envelope may contain as many lead documents as needed
- All orders must be sent as lead documents in a separate envelope
- You may include multiple orders inside an envelope for signing. (For example: You may not know if the court is going to set your motion for a hearing or just sign an order. You may include both in the envelope that is forward to the judge and we will accept the one that is filed and return the one he did not sign.)
- Payment for issuance and copies must be made at the time the Issuance Sheet is filed.
- Civil Information Sheets need to be filed as separate lead documents. Your filing code can be letter. We will rename it in our case management system upon acceptance.
Other Information Regarding Efiling
- Refunds will not be given after June 1, 2015 due to filer error.
- Please read all notes related to a returned filing. We will always send a note regarding the reason the document(s) are being returned for correction.
- We do have a public kiosk for efiling located on the 1st floor in the Jury Assembly Room.